- Lob City is BACK! Well, kind of. Now that Blake is joining the Brooklyn Nets for the rest of the season, he’ll be reunited with former-Clippers teammate DeAndre Jordan. The two were besties back during their Clippers days, and DJ’s part of the reason why Blake chose the Nets!
- Joke’s on who? Blake’s taking his comedic talent to a TV near you with the launch of his show “Double Cross with Blake Griffin” next week! He uses his pranking prowess to help prank the pranksters while leading them to believe they’re the ones pulling the prank.
- “The Pursuit of Healthiness”. That’s the name of the health and wellness themed podcast Blake hosts. He created it with hopes of making the journey more fun, and even gets to interview guests like Michael B. Jordan and Karlie Kloss in the process!
- Blake may seem like a big city guy, but he actually grew up in the Midwest. Blake is from Oklahoma City and says he never even saw a beach or an ocean until he was 10 years old!
- While Blake gets settled in Brooklyn, we know one thing he won’t be needing. A microwave. Back in 2018, Blake revealed that he doesn’t really use the microwave! He prefers the toaster oven instead, even if it means waiting a bit longer to eat.
[Image credit: Brooklyn Nets]