- The Greatest Showman. Kyle participated in his high school’s award winning show choir called Purple Pizzazz as a senior. He said the choir was a fun extra-curricular to do instead of taking an extra foreign language credit.
- Schwarber’s Neighborhood Heroes. That’s the name of the charity Kyle started in 2017 to honor and give back to first responders. Throughout the season, Kyle visits with first responders, helps provide resources for them and invites them to attend games.
- Outdoorsy offseason. Kyle enjoys to hunt in the offseason. He mostly hunts birds, but appeared on an episode of “Fear No Evil” on the Outdoor Channel where he learned how to hunt deer with a bow and arrow.
- Dingers champ. Kyle hit 46 home runs this season, crowning him the 2022 National League Home Run leader. It is the first time in his career he achieved the accomplishment.
- Bumping walk-up. Kyle’s walk-up song is Thuggish Ruggish Bone by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony. He picked the song thanks to a college teammate and because the band is from his home state of Ohio.
Image Source: Kyle Schwarber on Instagram