- It’s go time! Signing with the Rams because it “just felt right”, Odell was welcomed to L.A. by some royalty before he even step foot on the field. OBJ now gets to play in the same city as his good friend LeBron, who tweeted his excitement just after the news broke!
- L.A.’s his present, and Hollywood just might be his future. After Odell retires, he says he could see himself making movies and other shows. That day won’t come just yet though. OBJ doesn’t plan on retiring till he reaches 23,000 receiving yards!
- Now and Fur-ever. In 2019, Odell told GQ that the one item that means the most to him is his gold chain with a pawprint pendant on it. That pawprint was shaped from the paw of his late-pup, and is something he wears even when he’s on the field.
- Cards anyone? One of the things Odell names on his list of essentials is in fact a deck of cards. He LOVES to play cards, and especially enjoys playing to pass the time. Some of his favorite games include Rummy, Spades, and Tonk.
- October’s Very Own. It’s no secret that Odell and Drake are close friends; OBJ was in Drake’s “Laugh Now Cry Later” music video, after all. But, there’s more. OBJ actually LIVED in Drake’s Calabasas mansion while Drake was finishing “Views” in Spring 2016!
Image Credit: Los Angeles Rams on Instagram