@Bwags54 has been on fire this season! He’s looking more and more dominant each week, so I thought it would be fitting to highlight the All-Pro linebacker with 5 Fun Facts About Bobby Wagner.
1- Bobby Wagner grew up in Los Angeles, CA where he attended Colony High School in Ontario and played on both sides of the ball. During his senior year he registered 125 tackles and four sacks, as well as tallying 37 catches for 595 yards and 11 touchdowns from the tight end position. He received numerous accolades including All-CIF Central Division honors while leading his team to a CIF division title.
2- He’s a pool shark and a pretty good one. He’s even said “I’m really good. I feel like I could compete with the guys on TV.” He also loves to play ping pong but admits that he’s still working on his game.
3- Wagner had only one offer coming out of high school to Utah State University. He was a four year starter and was named the WAC Defensive Player of the Year his senior year after recording 147 tackles, four sacks and two interceptions.
4- He’s got two dream vacation destinations, Fiji and Africa. He’s said his reasoning for wanting to go to Africa is not only that it’s a beautiful place, but he also wants to pet a lion. It makes sense. He has a Husky that is pretty massive and could hold her own against the king of the jungle.
5- The linebacker is a Super Bowl Champ, three-time Pro Bowler and two-time first team All-Pro; but, we already knew all of that. His most recent accomplishment comes after finishing with 11 combined tackles in week 10, surpassing Seahawks legend Jacob Green for 5th place on Seattle’s all-time tackles list.
This guy is fun to watch and seems to only be getting better each year. Not only is he a beast on the field but he loves his mama, his dog and good hip hop…Bobby Wagner you are the man!
More of my 5 Fun Facts here[NFL-Seahawks-footer]
- Bobby Wagner on flickr by Keith Allison
- Bobby Wagner on Wikimedia Commons by Mike Morris
- Bobby Wagner on Flickr by Jonathan Satriale
- Los Angeles Palm Trees on Pexels by Natalia Ivankova
- Billiards table on Wikimedia commons by Derbeth
- Table Tennis bat and ball on Wikimedia Commons by Santeri Viinamaki
- Utah State Logo on Wikimedia Commons by Utah State University Athletic Department
- WAC logo on Wikimedia Commons by Western Athletic Conference
- Lion on Wikimedia Commons by Kevin Pluck
- Fiji Beach on Pixabay by Chesshirecat
- African Landscape on Max Pixel by Unknown