*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
To the tune of Frosty the Snowman:
Larry the Legend, was a jolly happy soul
With his outstretched arms and Velcro hands and two legs that scared his foe
Larry the Legend, is a fairy tale, they say
He was made of snow, but the children know he’d come to life one dayyyyy
Hey! Yep it’s that time of year again!! Christmas! The time for giving! know we all have that friend that is obsessed with their pet. I am that person in my friends’ life, so I wanted to help you out with a fun gift guide for the pet obsessed person in your life.
1. First is the gift for the pet and the sports obsessed friend. A furbaby jersey of course! I mean how cute is your little one going to be in this Cheerleader outfit! Entirely Pets has jerseys for NFL, NBA, MLB and college sports!
2. Next, it’s always fun to spoil your pet and make sure they are the most comfortable they can be with this fleece premium dog bed!
3. This next one can be good for more than one reason. It’s from Petsies and they make amazing replicas of your furbaby! Right down to all the markings. I was gifted one for my birthday. It’s so perfect!! It looks like my pup, Harley Mays! Also, I recently lost one of my furbabies and let me tell you it is the hardest thing in the world. Petsies would be a very heartfelt gift for someone like me who has lost their world.
- Exclusive Fangirl discount code for Petsie: fangirl10 (Valid 11/29 – 12/14)
4. My obsession with animals is deep. I want to save and also buy all the dogs in the world. So, that means I also love to rock them on my clothes. I have so many shirts with dogs on them and it makes my day. I love the site Puppies Make Me Happy. Here are a couple I was gifted from the site and I love how soft and light the t-shirts.
There you go! Four great gift ideas for your pet obsessed friend. Two for the Furbaby and Two for the Furowner!
Merry Christmas, everybody!!
Be sure to check out more Fangirl Fashion here![NFL-Cardinals-footer]