- Elite crowd. Albert is the third all-time RBI leader in MLB history with 2,170 RBIs (and counting). He trails only Hank Aaron and Babe Ruth.
- Home Run Chicken. Albert eats a braised chicken dish before every home game. His wife Deidre named the dish “Home Run Chicken” and the recipe can be found on the Food Network’s website.
- Perfect citizen. Albert, who is originally from the Dominican Republic, became a U.S. citizen in 2007. He scored a perfect 100 on the citizenship test.
- Milk carton glove. As a child, Albert couldn’t afford baseball equipment. He got creative, making baseball gloves out of milk cartons to play catch with.
- Presidential portrait. Albert’s portrait was painted by former President George W. Bush in his book “Out of Many, One.” The book features 43 portraits of immigrants painted by the former president.
Image Source: Albert Pujols on Instagram