- The Aces forward was recently selected as the WNBA’s Sixth Player of the Year, which honors the league’s most valuable player for her team coming off the bench as a substitute. She averaged 6.7 points and 3.4 rebounds in 22.5 minutes per game, and she shot 38.6 percent from three-point range.
- When she attended Belmont University in Ohio, Clark brought the Lady Bruins to their first NCAA appearance in 2007
- Yes, Chef! Clark loves to cook gourmet meals and would love to be a professional chef one day. Her love of cooking began when she was traveling internationally and craving meals from the states, but couldn’t find the ingredients easily overseas. She posts a lot of her recipes on IG!
- Clark is the daughter of two musicians and is the only member of her family who did not pursue music. You might recognize her brother, Corey Clark, who was a contestant on the second season of “American Idol.”
- Besties! Clark brings her dog, Sly, almost everywhere with her. Sly’s passport includes stamps from France, Israel, Turkey and Poland 😉
Image Source: Alysha Clark on Instagram