- Starstruck by the “Tony’s.” Brittney’s two favorite professional athletes both share the same name: Tony. She is a huge fan of skateboarder Tony Hawk and golfer Tony Finau, who are the only two people that have left her starstruck.
- Standing tall. Brittney is the second tallest player in the WNBA standing at 6 feet 9 inches tall. She wears men’s size 17 shoes.
- Telling her story x2. Brittney published he first memoir titled “In My Skin: My Life On and Off the Basketball Court” in 2015. She is currently writing a second memoir about her detention in Russia that is set to be released in 2024.
- Dunk star. Brittney holds the WNBA record for most career dunks (17 regular season dunks, one playoff dunk). She first went viral for her dunking ability in high school when a YouTube video featuring her dunks was viewed over 6.6. million times.
- Snake love. Brittney’s favorite animal are snakes because she relates to the fact they are “misunderstood.” She had two albino corn pet snakes called Audii and Sage.
Image source: Phoenix Mercury on Instagram