- Mr. MVP. Bryce was named the NLCS MVP after hitting 2 home runs, 5 RBIs and batting .400 against the Padres. He is also a two-time NL MVP winner in the 2015 and 2021 seasons.
- Young prodigy. At just 16 years old, Bryce was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated and named baseball’s LeBron James because he could hit a ball 500 feet. He lived up to the hype and was drafted first overall in the 2010 MLB Draft.
- Special number. Bryce wore the number 34 as a member of the Nationals but switched to number 3 when he signed with the Phillies. He made the switch out of respect for late Phillies pitcher Roy Halladay, so he’d be the last one to done “34” in a Phillies uniform.
- Blind Barber. Bryce is a part owner of the barber shop called Blind Barber. The shop is part barber shop and part speakeasy where customers can get their fresh cut and then enjoy a drink at the bar.
- Meaningful tattoos. Bryce has a few tattoos but the most meaningful ones are on his wrists. He has “Pop” and “Mom” to honor his parents and all the sacrifices they made for his baseball career.
Photo source: Phillies on Instagram