- 2022 Heisman Trophy Winner. Caleb brought home the honor of this year’s most outstanding college football player after leading USC to their first 11-win season since 2017. He passed for 4,075 yards and set a USC record with 47 total touchdowns (37 pass, 10 rush) this season.
- Super nickname. Caleb was given the nickname “Superman” in high school for his insane arm strength which has stuck throughout college. He features it in his Instagram bio and even filed for a trademark of the Superman logo with his initials “CW” in it.
- Nail art. Caleb likes to sport painted nails on the field that feature anything from the USC logo, his No. 13, smiley faces and NSFW messages to his opponents. He said his nails are inspired by his mom who has been styling his nails since he was a kid.
- Caleb Cares. Caleb started a foundation to fight bullying, empower youth and raise awareness for mental health. He says he created the foundation to help those who feel like they don’t fit in and teach them how to step into their greatness.
- Ordinary warmup. Caleb’s go to warm up song is “Ordinary People” by John Legend, which he has used for the last five years. He loves the song because it is soothing and helps him stay in the moment.
Image Source: Caleb Williams on Instagram