- Dallas star. CeeDee has recorded over 1,000 receiving yards for the second straight season. His 1,207 rec yards are the most by a Cowboys wide receiver in a single season since Dez Bryant (1,233 yards) in 2014.
- Peewee nickname. CeeDee’s real first name is Cedarian. He picked up the nickname CeeDee by a peewee football coach who came up with the nickname after one practice.
- Difference maker. As a child, CeeDee was a member of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. In Week 13, he supported organization by wearing special Boys & Girls Club cleats for the NFL’s “My Cause My Cleats” initiative.
- Candles guy. CeeDee is a big fan of candles which was revealed during an episode of “Hard Knocks” in 2021. His favorite scent is strawberry, but he likes to switch it up based on his mood.
- Dog dad. CeeDee is a proud dog owner of a Siberian Husky and a Goldendoodle that he talked about missing during training camp on the same episode of “Hard Knocks.” He likes to keep his dogs private and has not revealed their names or posted their furry faces on social media.
Image Source: CeeDee Lamb on Instagram