- Queen of the Halfpipe! After taking home the gold medal at the 2018 Games, Chloe won gold yet again last week, and it gets even better. Chloe is the first woman in Olympic HISTORY to EVER win back-to-back golds in the Halfpipe!
- AKA Jellyfish. No, that’s not a nickname. Chloe was actually unmasked as the Jellyfish on Season 4 of The Masked Singer in 2020! Wowing in her performances, Chloe made it all the way to the semi-finals, and even says she’d love to pursue music in the future!
- Nothing like a snowboard jam sesh! So what was Chloe rocking to at this year’s Olympics? Megan Thee Stallion. That’s right, Chloe says she was listening to Megan’s song “Megan’s Piano” during the run that won her the gold!
- Pups are a girl’s best friend! Chloe is the proud dog mom to an adorable Mini Australian Shephard named Reese, who she also considers to be her bestie. Chloe loves Reese so much that she even baked her a pup-friendly cake to celebrate her fifth birthday.
- But what if snowboarding wasn’t her Olympic sport? Chloe says she’d want to try curling, but she also has her eye on a Summer Olympic event. She thinks it would be SO cool to play tennis with the one and only Naomi Osaka, and we’d LOVE to see it happen!
Image source: Chole Kim on Instagram