- Now recording! CJ is super interested in media, and actually graduated college with a degree in Journalism. Along with leading the Pelicans on the court, CJ frequently contributes to The Players’ Tribune and even hosts his own podcast, “Pull Up”!
- He’ll bring the wine! CJ just might be the biggest wine connoisseur in the NBA. He and his wife Elise have their very own brand of wine, McCollum Heritage 91, and even own a vineyard in Oregon’s Willamette Valley!
- There will be football! CJ is a HUGE Cleveland Browns fan, often tweeting commentary during the NFL season. While he plans on attending some Saints games now that he’s in NOLA, CJ says he fully intends on raising his newborn son to be a Browns fan, too!
- NBA Besties, they’re just like us! Back during his first year in the NBA, CJ says he and Damian Lillard enjoyed going to the mall together in their free time. They’d roam around without security, hunt for the best deals, and even indulge in a soft pretzel!
- Throwback Wednesday! CJ recently revealed his most listened to song while in college, and it’s a throwback alright. He says “Bubbly” by Colbie Caillat was the most played song on his iTunes, and he’d listen to it every morning to start his day!
Image Source: New Orleans Pelicans on Instagram