- Grandissimo! Earlier this month, Jannik beat Novak Djokovic to win his first-ever Grand Slam title at the 2024 Australian Open, becoming the first Italian man to win a Grand Slam singles title in nearly a half century!
- What does the fox say? Growing up, Jannik was nicknamed ‘The Fox’, which is why you’ll see him donning a fox logo. The ears represent the mountains where Jannik spent a lot of time skiing as a young child.
- Die-hard fandom! If you’ve ever seen a group of people dressed as carrots at a Jannik match, those are his fans! Known as ‘The Carota Boys,’ these die-hard Jannik supporters dress like carrots, inspired by Jannik’s red hair and also from the fact that he ate carrots during a changeover in a competition in Vienna a few years ago.
- Jannik isn’t just a great tennis player, he was also a top-flight skier in Italy from ages 8-12. He even skied with legendary American skier Lindsey Vonn!
- Growing up, Jannik always idolized Roger Federer. One of his lifelong dreams has been to beat Roger at Wimbledon!
Image Source: Jannik Sinner on Instagram