- Jazz man. Jason played the baritone saxophone in Symphonic and Jazz Bands in high school. In 2018, he joined the Philadelphia Orchestra to play “Fly Eagles Fly” on the saxophone.
- Podcast brothers. Jason and his brother, Travis, started a podcast in September called “New Heights with Jason and Travis Kelce.” New episodes drop every week of the season where the brothers discuss their games, trending NFL stories and tell stories from their football careers.
- Not so brotherly love. Jason and Travis will be the first brothers to play against each other in the Super Bowl when the Chiefs and Eagles play each other on Feb 12. The brothers have been to a combined 14 Pro Bowls, five combined Super Bowl appearances and three Super Bowl wins.
- Girl Dad x3. Jason is proud dad to two daughters Wyatt and Elliotte and is expecting a third daughter in February. After the Eagles beat the Giants in the divisional round, Jason caught Wyatt singing the “Fly Eagles Fly” song on her baby monitor.
- Position swap. Jason was a walk-on running back at the University of Cincinnati. He switched to fullback and then to offensive line after redshirting his freshman season.
Images Source: Philadelphia Eagles on Instagram