- Back where he belongs! After missing over two years recovering from injuries, Klay is back in the NBA Finals for the SIXTH time in his career. To think, last year at this time he says he was just starting to jog, now he’s going for another ring!
- It’s no secret that this Sea Captain LOVES his boat. But did you know that boat has a name? Yes, according to Klay, his IG Live famous boat is called the “Nordic Knife” since she was made in Finland and cuts through the water. That is, unless he’s hosting some friends on board…then she’s the “Splash Express”!
- You won’t believe the backstory behind his number 11! As the story goes, Klay grew up in the 11th house on 11th lane. He was drafted 11th overall in the 2011 Draft. And oh yeah, “K” is the 11th letter in the alphabet!
- Find someone who looks at you the way Klay looks at Rocco! Also known as Sir Rocco Von Thompson, Klay and his pup Rocco have been besties since his rookie year. They’re always adventuring, and have even played each other in chess! #LivinLikeRocco
- Let’s face it, Klay has had some pretty meme-able moments! But perhaps the most iconic involves a toaster. Yes, back in 2017, a fan asked Klay to sign a toaster, and that’s not even the best part. The Warriors went 31-2 after that moment AND won the Finals!
Image source: Klay Thompson on Instagram