- King of tennis. Novak has 23 Career Grand Slam men’s singles titles, which is the most all-time. He is also the first man to achieve a triple Career Grand Slam, winning each major tournament three times.
- Very superstitious? Novak is known for eating the Wimbledon grass after every win at the tournament. Clearly the tradition has worked, he has seven Wimbledon titles, the second-most of all-time.
- Multi-linguist. Novak knows how to speak 11 different languages! He is fluent in Serbian, English, French, German and Italian and also knows Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic, Russian, Portuguese and Japanese.
- Book mood. Novak likes to bring at least 10 books to read during tournaments to take his mind off the court. He carries more books than he actually reads, but enjoys reading about physical and mental health and chooses the books based on his mood.
- Football fanatic. Novak is an avid soccer player who roots for Serbian football club Red Star, Italian club AC Milan and Portuguese club Benfica. His favorite soccer player of all-time is his friend Zlatan Ibrahimović.
Image Source: Western and Southern Open on Instagram (@cincytennis)