- Defying the Numbers: Puka was the 177th draft pick during the 5th round of the 2023 draft. Since then, he broke the record for most receptions (15) by a rookie in their first two games.
- Runs in the family: Puka isn’t the only Nacua sibling to play professional football. His older brother Kai played safety for the Colts, the 49ers, and the Jets.
- For Mama: Puka transferred from Washington to BYU to honor his mother’s wishes and to carry on the legacy of his brothers who were also BYU Cougs.
- All he does is win: Puka started breaking records as early as high school, setting records for receptions, yards, and touchdowns in the state of Utah.
- A quick study: Instead of watching cartoons with his siblings as a child, Puka would watch recordings of past football games to learn more about the sport.
Image Source: Puka Nacua on Instagram