- Magic number 10. Trinity became the youngest player to record 10 career goals and 10 career assists in NWSL history with her goal and assist against the San Diego Wave on Saturday. She passed Sam Kerr to achieve the accomplishment.
- Carving her own path. Trinity’s father is NBA Hall of Fame forward Dennis Rodman and her brother DJ played college basketball for Washington State. She chose soccer to make her own name, but credits her dad for her die-hard mentality while competing.
- Children’s author. Trinity wrote a children’s book called “Wake Up and Kick It.” The book is based on her own story of kicking away doubts and fears to achieve her dreams of becoming a soccer player.
- Pre-wrap superstition. Trinity’s one superstition is she has to wear black pre-wrap for games. She says she wouldn’t walk out onto the field if there was another color.
- Makeup artists dream. Trinity’s dream job growing up was not to be a soccer player, but a makeup artist! She thinks it’s funny because she doesn’t wear makeup often, but has posted a makeup tutorial on her YouTube channel.
Image Source: Trinity Rodman on Instagram