What’s up, Bolt gang? It’s that time of the year, holiday season, and there are so many things be thankful for. Here are five things I am especially thankful for this year:
1. I am so incredibly thankful for my friends and family who have supported me and watched endless amounts of Charger football with me.
2. I am thankful for the continued support of the Charger Girl team, coach, and Charger family, who continue to cheer me on in my journey as Chargers Fangirl.
3. I am thankful to live in beautiful San Diego and to get to be a part of the LA life and culture, the new home of the Chargers.
4. Oh…and did I mention I am thankful for a 54-24 W over the Buffalo Bills last week and setting the record for the highest scoring first half in Charger history with 37 points?!
5. I am thankful for being a part of Fangirl Sports Network, a group of smart, strong and beautiful women who are hard-working and dedicated to their sports.
I hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving and go Bolts![NFL-Chargers-footer]
- San Diego on Flickr by Cindy Devin
- Shelbi Buchholz as Chargers Girl by David Tyau
- Los Angeles Chargers on Wikimedia Commons by San Diego/Los Angeles Chargers
- Buffalo Bills blue on Wikimedia Commons by Moe Epsilon