- head coach to lead a sub-.500 team to win a playoff game in each of his first three seasons (2008-2010)? He is also the only head coach in NFL history to win a playoff game in six of the first seven seasons of a coaching career!
- The Harbaugh legacy. John isn’t the only stellar head coach in the family. His brother Jim Harbaugh (some you may know him *wink*) is the reigning National Champion and head coach of the Michigan Wolverines. The two are the first brothers to both coach NFL teams, and with Jim in talks about leaving Michigan, we may see them both back in the league next season!
- Ever heard of the “Harbowl”? In 2013, John and Jim faced off in Super Bowl XLVII – coaching the Ravens and 49ers, respectively – with John emerging victorious and taking the Lombardi back to Baltimore.
- John and his dad Jack, a former successful college football coach himself, share a special football bond. The Harbaugh household was filled with football discussions and strategies, making it easy for John to develop a love for the game from an early age.
- Known as “Good Guy John,” his unique ability to communicate and connect with his team and community has made him a beloved figure within the Ravens organization.
Image Source: Baltimore Ravens on Instagram