- All she does is win. Breanna is a 2x WNBA champion (Seattle Storm), 2x Olympic gold medalist (Team USA) and 4x NCAA national champion (UConn). She is also a 2x WBNA Finals MVP and 4x NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Player.
- Podcast host. Breanna started a podcast named “Stewie’s World” while in the WNBA bubble in 2020. Her guests were fellow hoopers including Kevin Durant, Adam Silver, Doris Burke and Senator Raphael Warnock.
- Proud Mama. Breanna and her wife Marta welcomed their first child, daughter Ruby Mae, via surrogate in August 2021. The couple documented the birth of their daughter in a short film with Bleacher Report and Togethxr.
- Activist queen. Breanna is vocal supporter of many social issues off the court such as Black Lives Matter, fighting for increased pay and visibility for WNBA athletes and standing up for the LGBTQ community. In 2018, she partnered with RAINN to help sexual assault victims after opening up about her own experience.
- Mega wingspan. Breanna boasts a 7-foot-1 wingspan (the distance between outstretched fingertips). Her wingspan is longer than LeBron James’, who measures at 7 feet.
Image Source: Breanna Stewart on Instagram.