- Queen of the Big Ten. Caitlin was named the Big Ten Player of the Year for the second straight season. She was the only player in the nation to record over 900 points, 240 rebounds, 280 assists and 45 steals this season.
- Teaming up against hunger. Caitlin is currently running a fundraiser with Coralville Community Food Pantry to help fight hunger. The campaign encourages fans to donate $22, in honor of her number, between March 22 to April 22 and aims to raise $22,000.
- Iowa girl. Caitlin was born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa just under 2 hours from the University of Iowa. She chose to play for the Hawkeyes so her family could go to all her games.
- Chill vibes. Caitlin likes to listen to chill songs before games because she is already amped up enough. When she does need a pump-up song, she listens to “Intro” by Meek Mill.
- Idols turned fans. Caitlin’s favorite basketball players growing up were Maya Moore and Harrison Barnes. Harrison is now a fan of Caitlin and has reached out to her to comment on her achievements.
Image Source: Caitlin Clark on Instagram