- NFC North title, with a side of history. The Packers clinching the division wasn’t the only headline of Sunday’s game. Davante actually scored the 70th receiving TD of his career, the second-most EVER in Packers franchise history!
- Girl Dad Power! You guessed it, Davante’s motivation is fueled by his two-year-old daughter, Daija. Knowing Daija’s always watching has pushed Davante to be the very best he can be because he doesn’t want to let her down.
- Let’s hoop! Davante isn’t shy to say that basketball was actually his first love. He started playing when he was about 4, and took it VERY seriously. So seriously that he wanted to quit his team because his teammates weren’t practicing as hard as he was!
- He’s no stranger to receiving passes from talented QBs, and we’re not just talking about Aaron Rodgers. Back at Fresno State, Davante was actually teammates with Raiders QB Derek Carr. The two are still close friends till this day, and are even open to a reunion!
- All I want for Christmas is…you! That’s right. Davante is actually a Christmas baby, born on Christmas Eve. But, it’s not his favorite holiday. Ever since becoming a dad, he says his favorite is Father’s Day because there’s nothing better than being Daija’s dad!
Image source: Devante Adams on Instagram