- An Aerospace Engineer in the NFL?? That’s Josh Dobbs for you! He interned at NASA after he graduated with his aerospace engineering degree from the University of Tennessee, and has since been dubbed the “Passtronaut.”
- Josh started playing competitive football when he was just FIVE years old. As a high school senior with the Alpharetta Raiders, he threw for 3,625 yards with 29 touchdowns.
- It may not seem like it, but Josh has only been with the Minnesota Vikings for TWO WEEKS! After being moved around through nine different NFL teams, he got called to an emergency start after Minnesota’s QB1 Kirk Cousins was injured, and at the time, had never taken even a practice snap with the offense! Nonetheless, he showed out for the Vikings for a 31-28 win over Atlanta, and has been soaring since!
- Advocate for others. Josh was diagnosed with Alopecia areata in the third grade, and now uses his platform both on and off the field to spread the message that the disease does not define him nor should it anyone else diagnosed.
- As if playing Division 1 football wasn’t hard enough, Josh maintained a 4.0 GPA while in college and was recently presented with the 2017 Torchbearer Award, Tennessee’s highest honor for an undergraduate student with outstanding accomplishments in academics and the community.
Image Source: Josh Dobbs on Instagram