- It’s going down…literally! The Steelers are making yet another trip to the playoffs, and lucky for them, T.J. will be bringing his historic defense. This Regular Season, T.J. racked up 22.5 sacks, good enough to tie the NFL’s All-Time Single-Season Sack record!
- To start off the new year, T.J. and some teammates pledged to go dark on social for a week as part of #TwentyYOU. In partnership with Six Star Pro Nutrition, the initiative is designed to raise awareness for screen addiction and cyberbullying.
- His favorite athlete growing up is kind of a no brainer. Older brother J.J. has that honor! T.J. says J.J. is his role model, inspiration, and someone he can talk to about anything. In fact, he’s even described their relationship as being “two peas in a pod”.
- Scary Movie Night is NOT his scene. In fact, T.J. says he hates scary movies because he doesn’t want to waste his time or money to be scared. He does, however, enjoy movies more along the lines of Wedding Crashers, one of his faves!
- Who doesn’t have a favorite utensil? T.J. revealed that he actually prefers eating with a spoon. Since he likes to enjoy his meals from the comfort of his couch (relatable!), the spoon and bowl combo are his go-to.
Image source: Pittsburgh Steelers on Instagram