While the Chiefs and the 49ers get ready to play in the Super Bowl, the rest of the NFL’s all-stars, so to speak, are in Orlando for the Pro Bowl. Here are all the details to enjoy the festivities!
Pro Bowl Games Championship
Where: Camping World Stadium in Orlando, FL
When: 3 pm to 6 pm ET/Noon to 3 pm PT
How to Watch: ESPN, ABC, DISNEY XD, ESPN+, ESPN DEPORTES, NFL+
From the Pro Bowl
- Speaking with reporters in Orlando, Buffalo Bills WR Stefon Diggs told reporters, in discussing his future with the team, “I can’t tell you what the future holds, but I’m still being me.”
- Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa told reporters he thinks he and the Dolphins will reach an agreement on a contract extension this offseason.
Former NFL quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is the new head coach at his high school alma mater, Miami Northwestern Senior High School. Bridgewater said in December that this past NFL season would be his last, and it ended on Sunday when the Detroit Lions lost to the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship game.
Bridgewater was picked by the Minnesota Vikings in the first-round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played for seven teams, starting 65 games, throwing for 15,120 yards and 75 touchdowns.
Best of luck to Teddy and Miami Northwestern!
Los Angeles Kings
January felt like a long month for a lot of people, including the Los Angeles Kings. As a result, they have fired coach Todd McClellan. He has been replaced by Jim Hiller for the remainder of the season.
LA’s season started strong with 20-7-4 record. The Kings then proceeded to lose eight games in a row from the end of December to mid-January. They’ve lost four of seven since then, and something had to give.
Hiller was in his second season as a Kings’ assistant coach before taking over the interim head coaching role.
The Week in NFL Coaching
- The Washington Commanders appear to have their guys, as multiple reports have them hiring Cowboys’ defensive coordinator Dan Quinn as their new head coach.
- Per Adam Schefter, Kliff Kingsbury is returning to the NFL as the Las Vegas Raiders’ new offensive coordinator. Kingsbury was the head coach of the Arizona Cardinals from 2019-2022 and served as an offensive assistant and quarterbacks coach at USC this past season.
- Per reports, Nick Holz will be the new offensive coordinator for the Tennessee Titans.
- The Steelers have named former Falcons head coach Arthur Smith as their offensive coordinator.
- Former Ravens defensive coordinator Mike Macdonald is the new head coach of the Seattle Seahawks.