*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
What’s up, 12’s?! It’s officially the season of giving and if you’re anything like me then I know you haven’t got a jump on your Christmas shopping yet! I know the greatest gift of all would be another Seahawks Super Bowl ring, however, I can only do so much. I’ve put together a list of a few gift ideas that would be perfect for the sporty spice fangirl in your life!
1. These dreamy pants from Athleta will be a sure fire way to show off your style even while dripping in sweat!
3. These matching Hammered Ice Bucket and Ice Scoop are the perfect additions to any bar cart for that post workout refreshing drink.
4. Every sporty spice fangirl needs some stunner shades to keep her looking stylish all year round. I personally asked for these OTL II shades by Quay Australia for Christmas this year. Santa, did you hear me???
5. Adidas Ultra Boost: I promise you if you buy these running shoes for anyone they will start running the moment they open the box. They are by far the comfiest running shoes I have ever owned and they make me want to go to the gym. It is like walking on clouds. The perfect gift.
6. Winter is right around the corner and I have learned that having a wind breaker is crucial during that time. I found the comfiest and coolest Raiders packapble waterproof rain jacket.
7. And to match that rain coat, a pair of OG superstar Adidas track suit will work splendidly! It is simple but a classic and you will never go wrong!
Be sure to check out more Fangirl Fashion here![NFL-Seahawks-footer]
Jingle Bells on Youtube Audio Library by Kevin Macleod
Jingle Bells by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)